CA-Glue Activator - Cyanoacrylate Accelerator
Sold Out - contact us for availability.
GSW's cyanoacrylate adhesive accelerator, solvent-free alcohol-based, conveniently bottled in a mist spray format for a quick and easy use.
The Activator can be sprayed before or after applying the adhesive, but it works best when spraying onto the surface to be glued before applying the cyanoacrylate glue. The Activator will then react with the glue to vastly accelerate the curing process, crystalising the cyanoacrylate almost instantly.
This will avoid the tedious waiting time for the cyanoacrylate to finish drying, allowing you to continue working as soon as the cyanoacrylate is used (be prepared, it can dry very very fast!).
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour from cyano glues or the Accelerator.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Contains ETHANOL (ETHYL ALCOHOL). Do not spray on naked flames or any incandescent material.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.
- Keep the product tightly closed in a cool place and in a place with adequate ventilation.
- Careful if applying onto painted parts, as the activator could harm dry paint.