Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Who are Eureka Miniatures UK - as of 5th September 2019 Eureka Miniatures UK are the new agent supplying Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures across the UK and Europe.
2) How do I know what items you have in stock - all products on our webstore have live stock levels, showing the quantity of product currently on hand and available for dispatch.
3) My item is out of stock - if a product is out of stock the webstore will display an out of stock message instead of the quantity available. All Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures remain available to order and will be dispatched as soon as new stock arrives from Eureka Miniatures in Australia (usually about 2 weeks).
Other products may only be available to order when in stock.
4) Will you split my order if items are out of stock - unfortunately not, if any or all of the items you order are out of stock we will hold your order until all product is available for dispatch. If you require items that are in stock sooner it is best to place a separate order.
5) I can't find the product I'm looking for - the search function is usually very good, but if you can't find an item it might be that we haven't added it to the webstore yet as we are adding new products daily.
Please contact us for more details about availability and we will do our best to help.
6) Do your miniatures contain lead - yes, all our metal miniatures contain lead and are not suitable for children under the age of 14. They are not toys, and may be harmful if swallowed or chewed.
7) Variants - most of our miniatures are available in multiple variants, usually in different poses or with alternative equipment. Variants are supplied randomly, however we will endeavour to supply a good selection whenever possible.