Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Who are Eureka Miniatures UK - as of 5th September 2019 Eureka Miniatures UK are the new agent supplying Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures across the UK and Europe.
We are also the UK and European agent for Grumpy Miniatures, and can supply Shadowforge and Laughing Monk on request.
In 2022 we purchased The Miniature Company figure range which will be re-released as new moulds are produced.
2) How do I know what items you have in stock - all products on our webstore have live stock levels, showing the quantity of product currently on hand and available for dispatch.
3) My item is out of stock or stock level too low - if a product is out of stock the webstore will display an out of stock message instead of the quantity available.
Nearly all Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures remain available to order and will be dispatched as soon as new stock arrives from Eureka Miniatures in Australia (usually about 2 weeks).
Other products may only be available to order when in stock.
4) Will you split my order if items are out of stock - unfortunately not, if any or all of the items you order are out of stock we will hold your order until all product is available for dispatch. If you require items that are in stock sooner it is best to place a separate order.
5) I can't find the product I'm looking for - the search function is usually very good, but if you can't find an item it might be that we haven't added it to the webstore yet or it is currently unavailable.
Please contact us for more details about availability and we will do our best to help.
6) Do your miniatures contain lead - yes, all our metal miniatures contain lead and are not suitable for children under the age of 14. They are not toys, and may be harmful if swallowed or chewed.
7) Variants - most of our miniatures are available in multiple variants, usually in different poses or with alternative equipment. Variants are supplied randomly, however we will endeavour to supply a good selection whenever possible.
8) Do you sell painted figures - no, some products have images of painted figures as an example but all our figures are supplied as bare metal and/or resin components, some of which may require assembly.
9) VAT - will I pay taxes or customs fees:
Ordering from the UK - all our prices include UK VAT (20%), this is what you will pay if ordering from a UK address.
Ordering from the EU - we are registered for the IOSS scheme, this means UK VAT will be removed at checkout.
a) Orders less than 150 Euros in value will be charged taxes for your own country instead, with nothing more to pay on delivery.
b) Orders over 150 Euros will be held by customs in your country with import duty and administration fees charged before delivery.
Ordering from outside UK & EU - UK VAT will be removed at checkout and any relevant import duty and administration fees charged by customs in your country before delivery.